Clemence Rogers Recruitment
Accounts Assistant – Grimsby – £25,000
Clemence Rogers are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established client, for an Accounts Assistant. This role will be supporting the accounts team.
Key Responsibilities of an Accounts Assistant:
• Bank Reconciliations daily, Credit control.
• Communication regarding to client costs and invoices
• Sending supplier statements
• Updating customer details
• Dealing with internal/external queries.
• Filing invoices away
• Reconciling supplier statement
• Preparing the payment run to suppliers monthly
• Liaising with finance company to prepare client invoices.
The ideal Accounts Assistant:
• Some experience is useful but not essential
• Strong Excel/data inputting skills
• A good understanding of general accounting functions, for example invoices, credit notes, payments advice
• Brilliant levels of communication written and verbal
• Monday to Friday
• 40 hours per week no weekends.
For more information, please contact Katy at Clemence Rogers
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.