The role of lecturer is to equip our students with skills for their future through the delivery of outstanding education and training and inspire students to achieve their potential. The key roles of a Lecturer are to deliver excellent teaching, completing the relevant preparation and marking that supports this, and to set SMART targets to enable students to reach their potential.
In this role you will be delivering a range of qualifications across the Agriculture disciplines to full time and part time students and apprentices. You will work in our well-equipped environments and in the classroom delivering theory-based learning.
As a Lecturer for Agriculture Lecturer, you are required to have the following:
- You should have relevant industry experience in Engineering.
- Hold a vocational qualification at Level 3 or above.
- Either have or be willing to work towards a teaching qualification and assessors award.
- You will be able to bring the subject to life, using combined methods of practical, theoretical, and digital which will engage your learners and provide them with the best skills, knowledge, and behaviours for the future.
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education/our client:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development – REED Assessment Centre – REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact
your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.