REED Further Education are recruiting experienced Brickwork Lecturers to teach Further Education students based in Grimsby on a full time or part time temporary basis.
Your duties as a Brickwork Lecturer with REED Further Education:
- Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum.
- To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation.
- To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions, and own practice.
The successful Brickwork Lecturer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- UK recognised teaching qualification, preferably a PGCE or Cert Ed.
- Minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Brickwork or related specialism.
- Experience of teaching and supporting 16-18-year-olds in an education environment or similar setting.
- Knowledge of the Brickwork curriculum.
- Assessors Award.
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in maths and English.
- DBS registered to the update service or the willingness to get one.
Benefits of working for REED Further Education/Our Client:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development – REED Assessment Centre – REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are a Brickwork Lecturer and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment by completing mandatory training within 6 weeks of your first assignment and annually thereafter.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.