An exciting opportunity has become available at a College in East Lincolnshire. Our Further Education team in Yorkshire are looking for a Temporary Business Teacher for a College establishment.
Location: East Lincolnshire
Salary: £20-£25 Per Hour Inc Holiday Pay
Contract: Full Time/Part Time – Temporary
Your Duties as a Business Teacher:
- Planning and Delivering all aspects of learning, teaching and assessment. Supporting learners to reach their targets.
- Managing learners to succeed and achieve their potential.
- Promoting an innovative and collaborative approach to work for the planning and delivery of lessons and assessments.
The Successful Candidate will possess the following:
- Level 5 teaching qualification, eg., Cert Ed, PGCE
- Relevent highest vocational degree qualification or degree in Business Studies or related subject
- Knowledge of the Business curriculum at GCSE or A Level
- The ability to deliver business to mainly 16-18 year olds
- Plan and deliver modules to a high quality
- DBS on the update service
- Level 2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- IT skills
Benefits of working for REED Further Education as a Business Teacher:
- 1-2-1 specialist consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf
- The ability to sign up for a health cash plan and REED discount club
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development – REED Assessment Centre – REED Learning
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers.
If you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.