Hales Home Care
*New Year, New Job? Do you have the desire to help other people? Struggling to make ends meet? Make caring your career!*
Adult social care is a rapidly growing sector with excellent job security, benefits, guaranteed hours, competitive pay, and opportunities for career progression.
Looking for care assistant jobs near you? We are recruiting for Community Care Workers / Care Assistants to deliver vital care to our clients in Healing, Lincolnshire.
* 4/3 rota pattern
* Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday
* Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
* Full time: 7-2 and 4-10
* Part time: 7-2 or 4-10
*Why choose Hales Home Care?*
* £9.64 per hour PLUS travel time and mileage at £0.30 per mile
* Guaranteed hours, full or part time, morning, evening, and weekend shifts
* Enhanced bank holiday pay rates
* Money saving offers, shop discounts, and cash back opportunities
* Win £1,000 in the Hales Heroes Monthly Draw
* Early access to the pay you have already earned through our ‘Early Pay’ app
* Up to £300 bonus for every candidate you refer to us through our referral app
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Health and Financial Wellbeing Support
* Cycle 2 Work Scheme and Car Lease Scheme
* Career development opportunities
* Group Pension
* Private Medical Cover
* Personal Accident Insurance
* Eye test policy
* Free uniform and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
* Paid induction and ongoing training (Care Certificate and NVQ qualifications)
*Is care work for you?*
You do not need previous experience to work in care. If you have a passion for helping other people, then you can be a successful Care Assistant.
As a Hales Care Assistant, you will undertake full and ongoing training, making you a confident care provider from day one.
We work in the community, so it is desirable to have a full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
*Key duties of a Hales Care Assistant*
You will support and provide person-centred care to vulnerable individuals, enabling them to remain in their homes and allowing them to still have their independence.
* Provide companionship
* Assist with personal care routines, such as dressing and bathing
* Help with getting out of bed in the morning
* Support with light domestic tasks
* Meal preparation and cooking
* Support with medication, mobility, and other care needs
Ready to make caring your career? Apply now to find out more, and to become a Hales Care Assistant in Healing, Lincolnshire.
*About Hales Homecare*
Hales Homecare, a division of the Hales Group, provide person-centred care to a diverse range of customers ensuring they can remain within the comfort of their own home while continuing to live safely and independently.
_The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references._
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £9.64 per hour
* Company events
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Referral programme
* Store discount
* Wellness programme
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle (preferred)
* United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.