Hales Home Care
*New Year, New Job? Do you have the desire to help other people? Struggling to make ends meet? Make caring your career!*
Adult social care is a rapidly growing sector with excellent job security, benefits, guaranteed hours, competitive pay, and opportunities for career progression.
*Recruiting: *Community Care Assistants / Care Workers in Grimsby and surrounding areas. Drivers preferred but not required.
*Areas covered:* Grimsby, Immingham and the surrounding areas
*Available shifts: *2pm to 8pm and 8am to 8pm
* Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday
* Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
*Why choose Hales Home Care?*
* £9.64 per hour (shift pay)
* Generous mileage allowance at £0.30 per mile
* Guaranteed hours, full or part time, morning, evening, and weekend shifts
* Enhanced bank holiday pay rates
* Money saving offers, shop discounts, and cash back opportunities
* Win £1,000 in the Hales Heroes Monthly Draw
* Early access to the pay you have already earned through our ‘Early Pay’ app
* Up to £300 bonus for every candidate you refer to us through our referral app
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Health and Financial Wellbeing Support
* Cycle 2 Work Scheme and Car Lease Scheme
* Career development opportunities
* Group Pension
* Private Medical Cover
* Personal Accident Insurance
* Eye test policy
* Free uniform and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
* Paid induction and ongoing training (Care Certificate and NVQ qualifications)
*Is care work for you?*
You do not need previous experience to work in care. If you have a passion for helping other people, then you can be a successful Care Assistant.
As a Hales Care Assistant, you will undertake full and ongoing training, making you a confident care provider from day one.
*Key duties of a Hales Care Assistant*
You will support and provide person-centred care to vulnerable individuals, enabling them to remain in their homes and allowing them to still have their independence.
* Provide companionship
* Assist with personal care routines, such as dressing and bathing
* Help with getting out of bed in the morning
* Support with light domestic tasks
* Meal preparation and cooking
* Support with medication, mobility, and other care needs
Ready to make caring your career? Apply now to find out more, and to become a Hales Care Assistant in Grimsby.
*About Hales Homecare*
Hales Homecare, a division of the Hales Group, provide person-centred care to a diverse range of customers ensuring they can remain within the comfort of their own home while continuing to live safely and independently.
_The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references._
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £9.64 per hour
* Company events
* Cycle to work scheme
* Referral programme
* Store discount
* Wellness programme
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle (preferred)
* United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.