NIC SERVICES GROUP LTD
Job Title: Cleaner
Reporting to Cleaning Manager
Thu-Mon 12:00-14:30 16 hours per week
£9.50 PER HOUR
Job security with the opportunity to progress within the Company
Free On-site parking
Paid every 4th Friday.
Paid Holidays 28 days pro rota
Uniform Provided and PPE.
Company Recognition Awards.
NIC Services Group is one of the largest family owned cleaning and facilities management companies in the UK. Having won many awards over the last 60 years NIC pride ourselves in been a great company to work for and delivering service excellence to all our clients.
Working on behalf of NIC as part of the service delivery team to provide an efficient and effective cleaning service, ensuring high standards of cleaning are delivered and maintained to meet our clients’ specification in line with the what good looks like guide. A great starter role for ambitious people looking to progress to Supervisor / Managerial roles
· Cleaning tasks to include general cleaning, toilet cleaning, window cleaning and other related tasks
· Use of cleaning chemicals and equipment provided by NIC & the Client
· Following the required specification to ensure all tasks are completed
· Following Health & Safety procedures
. Skills/Experience (Preferred But Not Essential):
· Capable of carrying out the physical aspects of the position.
· Good interpersonal skills providing a great service to the customer
· Focusing on a ‘one team’ approach assisting other service lines when required
· Following through with any issues identified
· Making sure personal appearance and uniform are as expected in line with your employee handbook
NIC is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
* Free parking
* On-site parking
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.