Salary- $60,000 – $75,000 + Benefits
Grimsby , ON – Full Time – Permanent
Monday -Friday 8 am – 5 PM ( Occasional Weekends)
Customer Care Coordinator assists with all service requirements such as issuing work orders for service technicians and trades, scheduling service appointments with techs, trades and homeowners while ensuring the overall compliance with Tarion guidelines. Responsibilities will also include tracking and maintaining service supplies, de-mastering of suite locks, data entry of 30-Day, Year End forms and deficiencies using Builder Lynx and to conduct Pre-Delivery Inspections. Customer Care Support provides superior customer service protecting the interest of homes and preventing Tarion intervention wherever possible.
Customer Care Support personnel report directly to the Customer Care Manager.
• Ability to multi-task and complete work on time under pressure
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Proficient with MS Office applications, Builder Lynx and company shared drive
• Strong communication (both written and oral) and relationship building skills
• Understanding the need for professionalism with trades, consultants, and other client groups
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish on-site rapport with Construction, Property Management, Trades and Homeowners.
• Manage site office operation and Customer Care email/phone communication
• Review décor installations (colours and upgrades)
• Contact Trades to schedule repair requests and ensure repairs are completed by standards
• Provide Care Technicians with required work orders to complete repairs and update Tech calendars to reflect appointments
• Supervising and signing off on trades completed work
• Assist with deficiency claims investigations
• Update homeowner files accordingly
• Key running – providing access to suites for trades
• Enter deficiencies, complete sign offs, assign work orders to trades using Builder Lynx system
• Verbally update homeowners regarding their concerns and follow up if required • Update weekly reports using excel and Builder Lynx
• Create and provide homeowners with notices of service when required
• Conduct Quality Assurance Inspections – Schedule and conduct QA inspections 2-4 weeks prior to PDI date – Coordinate and follow up with Construction for deficiencies correction – Ensure suite is in move-in ready condition prior to PDI
• Pre-Delivery Inspections
– Manage PDI schedule
– Conduct PDI 2-3 weeks prior to closing/occupancy
– Coordinate with PDI team and Construction team to ensure smooth PDI operations
– After PDI coordinate all Tech and Trade work orders accordingly and follow up until completion
• Follow company procedures to both their letter and intent
• Ensure communications and adequate information flow with Coordinator’s, Techs and Service Manager
• Comply with all required standards including government, regulations, Health & Safety standards, procedures, area work instructions, departmental policies and practices and quality standards
• Participate in weekly 1v1’s with Customer Care Manager
• Complete other tasks as required
Job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Min. 2 years experience in home building warranty service and/or construction industry
• Experience interacting with homeowners and trades
• Strong customer-service skills, trouble-shooting capabilities, skilled time management, desire to take initiative and investigative questioning techniques
• General understanding of TARION standards and processes
• Builder Lynx, MS Office
Thank you in advance for applying only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.