Blue Moon Recruitment
Ramsden International are an award-winning British Grocery Export Business, proud to supply 24,000+ products to more than 650 customers in 133 countries worldwide.
Monday – Friday 39 hours a week (Monday – Thursday in the office, Fridays working from home)
“We set our standards high in the exceptional levels of service we provide to our Customers and as a business we drive a high performance, high reward culture. We always seek results-orientated individuals to join our team, who aim to exceed and drive the business forward.”
We are looking for a competent Export Account Advisor to join a highly diverse team. You will be responsible for managing key accounts across allocated territories.
You will manage your own workload and ensure that customer deadlines are met, and revenue targets achieved. You will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Day to day communication with your customers ensuring they experience “world class” customer service.
* Receive, quote and process customer orders through to invoice in accordance with territory requirements and providing aftercare for all our orders
* Communicate with internal stakeholders for commercial, data and financial queries
* Monitoring availability of orders, highlighting any shortages of concern to drive best possible availability
* Monitoring sales, upselling and avoiding lost/lapsed customers on all your accounts
* Act as a helpdesk function supporting customers with any queries including IT queries relating to our ordering system
* Promoting customer self-service through the Company E-Commerce platform
* Ensure all paperwork is completed to allow for smooth goods entrance into territory
* Stay up to date with relevant legislative changes within your territory and flag any potential issues with the relevant parties
* Sharing of category focus, new product development and promotional information
* Complaint handling for your own customers
* Small claim approvals
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Strong key account management experience
* Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
* Organised and able to prioritise own workload
* IT literate with sound understanding of Microsoft packages
* Customer centric
* Ability to manage your own time and strong ability to think outside the box to solve problems as and when they arise
* Strong attention to detail
* Additional language skills – advantageous but not essential
The ideal candidate will thrive in a busy environment where they love to make a difference and put customer at the heart of everything they do. A person that can work on their own and can manage their own workload but are willing to ask for support if required. The right person will be able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time and be motivated by targets.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
* Highly competitive salary
* Work from home on a Friday
* Discount cards
* Health cashback plan
* 2 x life assurance
* 5% employer matched pension
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.