Stafforce are working in partnership with Grimsby’s market leading seafood manufacturer, recruiting for Operatives to work in a busy Dispatch area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an Employer of choice, who invest in there people, offer career development and progression with a renowned brand.
Shift Pattern/ Working hours
We have 2 positions available to work a 24/7 shift:
24/7 rotation 12 hours shifts.
You will work 4 nights shifts (6am-6pm), and then on your next rotation would work 4 day shifts (6am-6pm).
Payrate starts at £10.63p/h, increasing the £11.45 p/h when signed off as competant or after 12 weeks, whichever comes first.
We have one positions for 4on 4off static shift:
4 on 4off 6am-6pm
Payrate starts at £10.17p/h and increase to £10.43 p/h when signed off as competant or after 12 weeks, whichever comes first.
Immediate starts are available for this role, however if you have to work a notice period we can also work with this.
Roles are ongoing for the candidates with excellent attendance, attitude and job performance.
All positions have the potentially for temp to perm transfer, following a successful probationary period for the right candidate.
The job role:
· Stacking and wrapping pallettes
· Manual handling
· Scanning of products, and completing paperwork requiring high attention to detail.
· Starting payrate of £10.17 for static shift, and £10.63 for 24/7, increasing to £10.43 for static shifts and £11.45 for 24/7 after you have been signed off in the role or after 12 weeks whichever occurs first.
· Overtime paid at1.5x basic rate for any unrota’d days.
· Sites are accessible via public transport and parking facilities are available.
Role would be suitable for candidates with experience in any of the following: dispatch, despatch, warehouse
What Stafforce can offer you:
· Weekly Pay
· Regular ongoing work with chance for progression and training
· Opportunity for temp to perm roles for the right candidate.
· Access to our Navigate+ portal, including discounts in high street stores, and access to medical services 24/7
· Onsite team of coordinators and buddies to support you in your new role.
The ideal candidate will:
Previous experience as a Production Operative is desirable but not essential.
Have excellent attendance and a positive attitude toward work
Be reliable and punctual
Be self-motivated and driven
Adhere to all Food Safety and Health and Safety procedure.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.