Are you an experienced Higher-Level Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Grimsby or an experienced TA looking for your next career step up?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a dedicated, organised and experienced Higher Level teaching assistant to join an Ofsted rated “Good “Primary School in Grimsby. The role is to start as soon as possible and this is a full time term time role, working 5 days a week 8.30am -3.30pm, daily pay rate from £85-£100 a day. Working across the school in varying year groups, you will be supporting class teachers, covering PPA time and offering help as TA. The role will also include supporting students on a group basis providing interventions and boosters when needed.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- NVQ level 3/4 qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working within KS2 or KS1
- Experience of working in a relevant classroom environment
- Experience of supporting pupils with interventions
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy working as part of a collaborative team, and would like to join a thriving and innovative school, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a cover letter to Tradewind Recruitment and contact Charlotte Johnson on or email to apply.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young people in Grimsby, be part of a growing trust of schools, and earn a competitive salary. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.