Interim Head of Service Delivery – FTC 6 months+
Location – Grimsby, Scunthorpe and Wigan
Hybrid, office, remote, field based role
Excellent competitive salary
We are currently working with a national charity that provides free, confidential support to people experiencing issues with drugs, alcohol or mental health. With over 80 local services in England and Scotland they support people with drug, alcohol and mental health issues, and their friends and family.
This will require you:
To radically improve outcomes for people who use our services and increase our capacity to help more people by providing high quality and safe support to service users and a safe and effective working environment for staff.
Responsible for meeting or exceeding the contractual requirements to develop your service so we retain the contract, and grow our income and standing in the locality as well as acting as a beacon example for tenders we may submit.
- Provide clear direction and leadership to deliver services which radically improve outcomes and help more people.
- Manage and develop your team to be effective at delivering outstanding performance
- Build leadership capability across the team and select, motivate and develop a team of managers to fulfil their potential as leaders of service delivery.
- Develop succession plans and nurture and develop talent in your teams to ensure you have people who are highly effective and who can take on new roles as required .
- Collaborate across your region/country to contribute to and use the resources of the wider team in helping services deliver
- Provide in-person visible leadership within the service being physically present in services each week for most of the week.
- Develop a business plan for your service(s) designed to build a service/services which will delight all the commissioners, meet our contractual obligations, radically improve more peoples chance of getting better and create a series of beacon services that will enable us to win more contracts.
- Provide insight from market intelligence and experience to your Director of Service Delivery make sure we are adopting best practice and innovating to ensure we are ahead of competitors.
- Working with your service or regional Clinical Lead, manage the delivery of services and pathways that deliver effective and safe interventions to meet the needs of service users.
- Working with you service Community Engagement Coordinator build engagement and collaboration with people who use our services and volunteers, to involve them in the design, delivery of services and encourage them to be advocates for us
- Be accountable for the delivery of your service or services which support our strategic goals and deliver positive outcomes and value for money working to a strategy managed by your Director of Service Delivery and set by the Director of Contract Delivery
- Working closely with clinical colleagues, ensure consistently high standards of service are delivered across the organisation.
- Lead and performance manage your service/services against internal and external key performance indicators and meet or exceed regulator requirements.
- Identify key local delivery partners and develop effective working relationships to enhance service delivery.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.