Hawk 3 Talent Solutions
IT Infrastructure Engineer
Grimsby Lincolnshire DN31
£35k – £45k
This role is Monday to Friday Shifts 06:00-14:00 or 08.30-17:00 plus call-out hours when required.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a manufacturing company based in Grimsby, Lincolnshire.
The IT Infrastructure & Operations function is responsible for the delivery of all IT infrastructure and related IT operations used to enable business capabilities and services across the business.
Be part of the team maintaining a shift rota and cover to support the business in and out of agreed hours.
Develop and support the Infrastructure for IT & Operational Technology across the plants.
Work to agreed service-level & operational-level metrics.
Follow and strive for continuous improvement of the incident, problem, change & capacity management processes.
Build and maintain relationships with all members of IT to advance the use of your own knowledge to all levels of IT.
Highlight any trends, and work as part of the team to develop action plans for improving services & proactive management of services.
Stay up to date on IT operations, wider IT initiatives/projects, business challenges and other external changes that could have an impact.
Ensure knowledge of and compliance with all Company Policies, Procedures and Rules.
Ensure compliance with local legislation and regulatory requirements relating to security concerning business activities in every country where we are active.
Ensure third party organisations are managed effectively and in line with our SLA.
Work with other IT support teams effectively to efficiently resolve service issues.
Escalate serious or recurring service impacts to the management team to address recurring service issues.
Ensure that the asset life cycle relating to end user devices is followed to ensure all devices follow a cradle to grave approach with the associated controls of user access and license activities.
Respond to incidents in and out of hours.
Skills and Experience Required
• An inquisitive mind with ability to see and solve basic problems.
• A strong Team work ethic but the ability to work on your own.
• Ability to communicate information clearly.
• Not fixed to a 9-5 job.
• Has a Continuous Improvement mindset
• A strong desire to learn and develop within an IT function
• Ability to work with Accuracy, Attention to detail, Deliver to timelines, Methodical approach, a Sense of ownership & Professionalism.
• Preferred – Knowledge of IT Data centres/server tools and best practices
• Demonstrates relevant IT literacy.
• Work on their own initiative
• A full driving licence & open to travel as needed.
• Work as part of the 24/7 cover for off-hour support when necessary.
• Experience in troubleshooting software and hardware platforms.
Closing date is 10.4.2023 Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it’s client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.