IT NETWORK ENGINEER
Location – Near Grimsby
SALARY – Up to £50,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits
Your new role
One of Europe’s Leading Logistics Businesses are looking to add to their current IT Team and bring in an experienced IT Network Engineer. The Network Engineer will be one of the main contributors for all stages of development and implementation of several IT improvement projects across the organisations sites.
What you’ll need to succeed
IT Network Engineers who can demonstrate experience with the following technologies and key skills will be urged to apply:
– Local and Wide area networking technologies including managed MPLS, VPN, remote access and internet connectivity.
– Ability to design and implement the networking and telephony infrastructure.
– Working knowledge of Operating Systems, Applications, Networking, Firewalls, Telephony.
– Routing & Switching experience
– Windows Server – DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP, TCP/IP.
– Cisco IP Telephony knowledge would be hugely advantageous
– Cisco CCNA certification
What you’ll get in return
The role offers a Salary of up to £50,000 + an annual 10% Bonus. HYBRID working Pattern is in place and please note a Driving License is required and occasional UK / European Travel will be required.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.