REED Further Education are recruiting an IT Support Technician based in North East Lincolnshire so if this is something that aligns with your future aspirations then continue reading!
Please note: you will need a DBS on the update service (Child Enhanced) to be considered for this role. If you don’t have one however, then let us know and we can take you through the process and apply on your behalf.
Role: IT Support Technician
Location: North East Lincolnshire
Pay: £22,584 -£24,138
Hours: 37 hours (all year round)
About the role
- Support the IT manager in the installation, upgrade, support and maintenance of the college’s IT systems, network and services
- Provide outstanding IT and network support for both the teaching & learning, and service & support areas of the college
- Work as part of a team to deliver outstanding IT Services support for all devices and software on the college network including; PCs, Macs, Laptops, Printers, AV equipment
- Support the day to day running of the IT systems and provide a friendly, effective and responsive support service to all users.
- Assist with regular IT checks, logging outcomes, monitoring the IT Support Mailbox and maintaining the IT jobs Database.
If you this is something that you are eager to pursue then please, don’t hesitate to apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV!
I look forward to hearing from you,
Matthew Brown – Talent Executive
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.