Marketing and Client Experience Executive – Full Time – Permanent – Grimsby
Our client is a well-established, forward-thinking chartered accountancy practice with offices across Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing and Client Experience Executive to join their Grimsby team. This is a full or part time position.
Marketing and Client Experience Executive role:
The purpose of this role is supporting the marketing manager in day-to-day marketing tasks
Marketing and Client Experience Executive Responsibilities:
· Help contribute ideas for the delivery of the marketing plan
· Copywriting for all channels internally and externally
· Support in the management of all digital marketing channels
· Create SEO-optimised content for digitally integrated use
· Liaise with internal stakeholders to obtain content
· Write creative and engaging content – blogs, client case studies
· Preparation of press releases and management of media contacts
· Raise awareness of marketing campaigns, activity and success internally
· Monitor effectiveness of marketing campaigns through all channels
· Run and analyse client surveys, producing client facing content and internal reports
· Create strategies to improve client experience at all touch points
· Manage CRM usage, drive efficiencies and improvements in CRM
· Support and train CRM users
The Perfect Marketing and Client Experience Executive Will Have the Following Requirements:
· Proven track record in B2B marketing in a professional environment
· Proven experience in implementing and delivering marketing strategies
· Good team player
· Great communication skills
· A detailed individual with impeccable accuracy
· Self-starter, able to work independently, make solid judgement calls and take accountability for work
· Experience in CX management
· Experience of using CRM systems
· Confident user of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
· Creative – can write compelling short articles and has an eye for design
· Can create a campaign in MailChimp, monitor, measure and report on results
· Data-driven – measuring the effectiveness of marketing output
· Brand advocate – valuing and protecting our brands at every touchpoint
· Innovator – you seek out and prove new ways of achieving measurable results
Marketing and Client Experience Executive Qualification qualifications required:
· Marketing degree/qualification
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.
Appoint Consulting is a Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.