Our client, an engine reconditioning specialist based in Grimsby are currently searching for a Mechanical Engineer (Industrial Engines) to join their team on a permanent basis
Role: Mechanical Engineer (Industrial Engines)
- General fitting work including servicing, spec changing and engine removal
- Preparation of engines for sale including pressure washing, spray painting and packing
- Preparation of engines for despatch
- Preparation of engine parts for stock
- Loading and unloading of goods from transport (fork truck refresher maybe required)
- Transportation of necessary goods/parts between sites
- General maintenance and housekeeping
You would be reporting to the workshop manager and will be provided with a daily work schedule.
For more information and immediate consideration please apply directly to this advert
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.