Job Title: Mechanical Fitter
ABOUT US –
We are ERIKS, a technology driven, specialist industrial services provider offering a wide range of mechanical engineering solutions and technical services to an incredibly broad spectrum of industries. We are involved, often without you knowing, in your day to day lives from your breakfast in the morning, to the microchips in your mobile and even supporting the NHS. We have over 7500 specialist colleagues in 20 countries adding ERIKS Value for industrial customers worldwide. Over the last 80 years, we continued to embed an entrepreneurial spirit and through our passion, specialism, and innovation, we make industry work better.
ABOUT THE ROLE –
- General fitting.
- Dismantling of motors, gearbox’s, pumps, fan units etc. on mechanically and electrically rotating equipment.
- Identification of faults and parts required to carry out a full repair.
- Fill out damage report card and identify failure mode.
- Fully assemble the asset with new parts required and identified in a timely manner.
- Maintaining high quality repair and service.
- Have a very high understanding and attitude towards Safety within the workshop and to other employees.
- Must be a team player and have good communication skills and the ability to work well with others within the team.
- Removal and re installation of equipment from customers site when required.
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer trust, support and bespoke training to help ensure you continue to grow and thrive with us.
We empower all our employees to drive their own career and a development path and always look to grow our future leaders from within. Our internal Talent team will give you the tools you need to succeed in your career, and the ERIKS family will give you any support and guidance you may need to use them effectively.
On top of a competitive salary our benefits include:
- 25 days plus bank holidays annual holiday entitlement
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme including
- Life, Money and Wellbeing support
- Unlimited Video GP Appointments
- 8 Mental Health Therapy session a year
- 2 Medical second opinion consultation per year
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Income Protection – after a period of sickness absence
- Onsite Parking at all our sites
- Long service recognition
- Free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free ERIKS Branded workwear
- Free Eye tests
ABOUT OUR ENVIRONMENT
We are immensely proud of our culture of empowerment, collaboration and recognition.
We work hard to ensure we have the most diverse workforce possible, and we want to have an even more diverse workforce. Research shows that a specific gender applies to a job when they meet 60% of the criteria, other genders and margined folks only apply when they meet most of the criteria.
If you believe you have what it takes, whilst not meeting all the criteria, please do get in touch as we would love to chat.
You never know, until you give it a go!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.