To be a key team member of the finance/operations team, producing critical operations performance metrics to drive business insights and improvement plans
Young’s Seafood Limited is home of the Young’s branded range and is the leading UK fish and seafood processor providing frozen and chilled, branded and retailer branded fish. With a team of over 3, people across 11 sites in the UK, including Pinney’s of Scotland based in Annan and Macrae Foods based in Livingston and Fraserburgh, we work in long-term partnership with our customers to provide responsibly sourced fish to the consumer.
Young’s has over years’ experience in the Seafood market and uses more than 30 species which are sourced from 5 continents. Our team takes products from conception through to production and prepares over million seafood dishes for the UK consumer every year inspiring people to eat fish twice a week.
To act as a professional and trusted support to the Finance Controller
• Manage daily production of operations performance metrics
• Attend daily, weekly and monthly performance review meetings, offering challenge, support and insights to local teams
• Work with factory managers to get under the skin of the data, improving accuracy, understanding and performance on yield
• Continuous improvement of report builds based on business requirements
• Support in preparation of Monthly Continuous Improvement pack
• Proactively identify and implement process improvements in order to optimise efficiencies
• Ensure MI is accurate, consistent, honest, open and routinely reviewed
• Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data
• Adhoc analysis as and when required
Skills and Experience Required
Hours of Work
No. of Positions
Young’s Seafood Limited
Operations Accountant | Young’s Seafood Limited
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.