Pure Gym Limited
Join the UK’s number one fitness brand and favourite gym.
No licence fee to pay, keep 100% of your PT earnings with no cap and your first month rent free.
With access to than 1.2 million members, and 300+ open sites, PureGym is the number 1 gym operator in the UK and growing at an unrivalled scale, providing more opportunities to join our fitness team as a Level 3 qualified Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach nationwide.
In your role as Fitness Coach, you will play a key part in the safe enjoyment of our gyms, delivering an amazing member experience, teaching classes, giving inductions, and taking care of the upkeep of the gym floor.
And as a self-employed Personal Trainer, you will have access to the largest member base in the UK, plus:
- Your first month rent free
- No licence fee to pay
- Keep 100% of your PT earnings with no cap
- Access to our dedicated and unrivalled PT Business Support team for free Active IQ accredited courses, insight, and coaching
- Discounted CPD courses with industry experts and insurance
- Free advertising on the PureGym website, social media and in club
As a Fitness Coach, you will also receive the following:
- Contracted salary
- Guaranteed 12 hours per week
- Holiday allowance, plus your birthday off
- Funded First Aid qualification
- Free Gym Membership for yourself and a friend or family member
- Career development with management training programmes
- Group Exercise initial training and continual upskill opportunities
Apply today to speak to a member of our team and start your career path with PureGym.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.