Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Recruitment – Senior Recruitment Consultant, Hays Logistics
At Hays, we believe in being long-term partners with our people as well as our customers. Together, we will work for your tomorrow, and the possibilities are endless.
With over 50 years of business success, we have built a reputation as the world leader in specialist recruitment and workforce solutions. But joining Hays isn’t just about being part of a global business leader; together with over 12,000 people across 32 countries, you’ll be making a difference in the world of work.
Our business scale and our growth mindset allow people the choice of varied career opportunities. So at Hays, the future is what you make it. You get the chance to work with diverse high-calibre customers, to make an extraordinary impact and thrive in an environment that is inclusive.
Are you an ambitious sales-driven Recruitment Consultant looking for an opportunity to develop a long-term career in a business that is going places? Then there is no better place to create the career you want than here at Hays. Do you have a proven track record of running a successful 360 desk? If so then this is an excellent opportunity to own and develop a market and progress your career professionally with the backing of a global brand and experienced leadership team.
You’ll also benefit from industry-renowned training and the tools and technological support to make that hard-hitting impact. You won’t be alone either – with the support of a global network of talented colleagues supporting you to create the career that’s right for you.
What can I expect day to day?
As a Recruitment / Senior Recruitment Consultant, you’ll have the freedom to do things differently, supported by colleagues and a leadership team with a wealth of experience in the recruitment industry. Your job role will include:
- Running a 360 desk in the Logistics market across Yorkshire. This is a fast-growing business area with excellent opportunities.
- Provide expert, specialist advice to candidates
- Develop and implement effective individual business and sales plans
- Facilitate to an advanced level the end to end recruitment process
- Lead by example through exceptional, consistent fee performance, activity, and attitude
- Consistently develop market intelligence
- Working with the leadership team on initiatives and projects
Here at Hays, you really can influence your own earning potential, by getting out what you put in. Your energy and dedication will be rewarded in a culture built on celebrating success.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Ideally a proven track record of billing success within a 360 recruitment position
- Commercial, innovative and ambitious
- Passion to succeed and be part of a fast-paced inclusive environment
- People focused with a sales-driven mentality
- Relationship focused with the confidence to build strong networks
- Collaborative in spirit with a growth mindset to develop a long-lasting career
- Knowledge of the Logistics market would be ideal but not essential
What you will get in return
- Culture built on rewarding success and the opportunity to influence your earning potential
- Best technology in the industry and a renowned training programme to support success and drive rapid career progression and ongoing development
- Flexible hybrid working patterns
- Opportunity to take your career globally
- Incentives and rewards to recognise performance both locally, regionally and nationally
- Broad range of employee wellbeing initiatives and benefits
- Referral bonus scheme
- Community of support networks from Hays Pride, to [email protected]
- Paid volunteering day for all employees under our Working for Your Tomorrow Initiative
Life at Hays presents the opportunity for growth, varied career paths, exciting challenges and a culture of inclusion that celebrates diversity If you’re thinking of a new tomorrow for your career, let’s work together to create it!
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture of opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career.
Hays is a Disability Confident Employer, committed to removing barriers and providing opportunities for everyone to realise their potential.
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.