Home From Home Care
*Support Worker – £11.00-£11.50 – Learning Disabilities – Lincolnshire*
Scroll down to find an indepth overview of this job, and what is expected of candidates Make an application by clicking on the Apply button.
_*Our Current Vacancies are in the following locations.*_
_\*\*The advertised salary is based on a full-time contract in which you are expected to work every other weekend. Home From Home Care has implemented a £1 per hour pay increase when working between 22:00pm Friday to 7:00am Monday\*\*_
*Shift Working Patterns*
* Early shift – 7/8am – 2/3pm
* Late shift – 2/3pm – 9/10pm
* One 14 hour shift, alternate weekends working
* Standby sleep ins
* 2 week rolling rota
*Increases to £11.44– £11.96 with the 4% Attendance Loyalty Bonus*
We look for 5 key qualities in our Support Workers – integrity, self-awareness, humility, passion and pro-activeness. You will need a keen drive to make a difference to the lives of the individuals we support.
Previous experience in a care role isn’t required. If you’re a compassionate, ambitious and dedicated individual, the sky’s the limit with this amazing careers opportunities.
*About the role*
As a Support Worker you’ll work as part of our ONE TEAM to deliver exceptional care and support to the individuals living within the homes. A large part of your role is to help individuals gain new life skills, connect with their communities, and provide outcomes to help them to live a fulfilled and meaningful life.
* Bonus of £100 on completion of your probationary period
* £300 Refer a friend scheme
* Stand by Sleep in paid at £81.81 + 4% loyalty bonus where applicable
* Rapid Payment System
* Ease Payments
* Bonus awarded based on overtime completed
* Mentoring and training designed around you
* Fast Track development pathway to a number of roles
* Fully paid DBS, training, and meals on shift
* Aspire calls for career support
* Monthly one2ones to give your feedback
* Occupational health support
* Employee Assistance Programme available
* Blue Light Discount Card
* Dedicated Wellbeing Team
*About us – *Home From Home Care
We are a family run company making a real difference in the world of care.
Over the past 18 years we have developed specialist integration homes for adults with learning disabilities and complex special needs. Combining our family perspective with our ONE TEAM Working approach, we create dynamic and therapeutic services around each individual in exceptional environments. We are rated Outstanding by CQC and Platinum by Investors in People.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00-£11.75 per hour
* Casual dress
* Company events
* Discounted or free food
* Free parking
* On-site parking
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* No weekends
* Weekends only
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: RSW
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.