Appoint Consulting Recruitment Specialists
Semi-Senior Accountant– Fulltime – Permanent – Grimsby
Our client is a well-established, accountancy firm, providing quality accountancy and payroll services to a variety of clients. Due to growth, they are looking for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their Grimsby team.
Purpose of the Semi-Senior Accountant role:
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for running a client portfolio, providing them with accounting, tax and business advice.
Semi-Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
* Responding to ad-hoc client queries on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they are dealt with promptly and efficiently
* Job planning and management
* Preparation of formal statutory financial statements for all types of business structures, including sole traders, partnerships and small to medium sized limited companies, ready for review
* Preparation of tax computations and tax liabilities
* Production of individual’s Self-Assessment tax returns
* Undertaking of VAT return reviews on behalf of clients as well as internal bookkeeping clients
* Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs on behalf of clients
* Review of work undertaken by other members of staff as required
* Taking calls and dealing with client queries and requests
* Attending client meetings when required
The Perfect Semi-Senior Accountant Will Have the Following Requirements:
* Talented, enthusiastic accountant, able to work with a variety of clients of different sizes from different industries
* Experience of working in an accountancy role is essential
Qualifications Required for the Semi-Senior Accountant:
* AAT qualification
The Perfect Semi-Senior Accountant Will Have the Following Competencies and Skills:
* A good standard of computer literacy
* Excellent customer services skills
* Personal attributes expected include punctuality and reliability, patience, great communication skills
* Good teamwork skills and the ability and willingness to learn
The Package and Benefits Offered to the Semi-Senior Accountant:
* Study Support
* Flexible working
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Appoint Consulting is a Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.