Are you ready to progress your career? To use the skills you have gained and manage the day to day running of our supported living services?
The Lifeway’s Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of support services for people with diverse and often complex needs in community settings. Our vision is to help people live ordinary, independent and happy lives through extraordinary support.
We are seeking a confident manager who will monitor, report and advise on practices which promote choice, well-being and protection of all individuals in the services based in Grimsby.
Some of your key functions would be :
* Supervise, mentor and act as a positive role model to Team Leaders and Support Workers to ensure effective and efficient person centred service delivery to all people who use the service.
* To understand the service specification including expectations on support to be delivered and how to meet this commercially.
* Monitor and report on compliance with health, safety and security regulations and requirements. Undertake regular audits and risk assessments in line with safe practices in the workplace.
* Participate in rotational on-call system as assigned. In the absence of the Area Manager deputise responsibilities and aspects of their role to ensure the seamless operation of the office and regional services.
* The nature of the job responsibilities may require flexible hours, including some evening and weekend hours. There is a requirement that on occasion you work reasonable additional hours when authorised and as necessitated by the needs of the business.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
* Professional Qualification – NVQ 3/ NVQ 5 (Or working towards)
* Relevant experience within the Health or Social Care Sector.
* Excellent people skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of Lifeways colleagues and senior management across multiple functions.
At Lifeways we value our staff and work hard to develop their skills through the provision of training and support. We are expanding and so there are real opportunities for career development.
If you feel ready for a change and are able to take on new challenges in a growing organisation, we want to hear from you.
The Lifeways Group is an equal opportunities employer and is regulated by CQC in England, CIW in Wales and CI in Scotland.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Casual dress
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Referral programme
* Store discount
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.