Job Title: Spanish Teacher
Location: Grimsby (DN35)
Salary: £130-180 per day dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client School is seeking a highly qualified and passionate Spanish teacher for KS3 and KS4 students. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success in teaching Spanish at this level and will be able to create dynamic and engaging lesson plans. We have a full-time role available or a minimum of 4 GCSE Spanish classes per week. This is likely to be a temp to perm position for the right candidate. The ideal candidate will be able to customize their teaching style to meet the needs of each student and have a comprehensive understanding of the curriculum. If you are a dedicated and experienced Spanish teacher looking for a new opportunity, please apply today!
• Planning and delivering engaging and effective lessons in Spanish for KS3 and KS4 students
• Assessing and evaluating student progress, providing constructive feedback and setting appropriate targets for improvement
• Collaborating with other teachers and staff to ensure a cohesive and well-rounded curriculum
• Participating in department and school-wide meetings and initiatives
• Advising and mentoring students on academic and career goals
Qualifications and Skills:
• Fluent Spanish speaker
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent/ classroom teaching experience
• Strong subject knowledge and understanding of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum
• Proven track record of successful teaching experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
• Passion for teaching and a commitment to student success
• DBS on the update service (this can be obtained if you do not have this)
If you have a passion for teaching and the skills and qualifications we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Clare Slatter at Reed:
Reed is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all candidates who meet the criteria.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.