About the role
Never a late night, you can finally have a career in hospitality with the work-life balance you were looking for! Because our business is growing, we can offer you job security and the opportunity to develop your career alongside us.
You will be responsible for
- Work in a busy Tesco Cafe giving great service worth recommending.
- Know your menu! Does the food or drink look right?
- Upsell our delicious ‘s always room for a slice of cake!
- Encourage guests to give online feedback
- Always help to make sure your Cafe stays clean, safe & legal
- Once cross-trained, you will be responsible for making our delicious food and great drinks
You will need
- To be 18 years of age or older
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs, etc
- Understand great service & be passionate about delivering it
- Warm & engaging personality
- Great at multi-tasking, get a buzz of working in a busy Cafe
- Positive attitude
- Cooking experience helpful, however willingness to learn essential
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
What’s in it for you
Alongside a fantastic work life balance , we offer excellent benefits that help make The Cafe a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Colleague Clubcard after 3 months service – 10% increasing to 15% after every pay day for a four-day period, off most purchases at Tesco
- Retirement savings plan
- Life Assurance
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Uniform provided
- Holiday starting at 28 days (Including Bank Holidays)
- Colleague Discounts: Click here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.