MJ Health Ltd
MJ Health are working closely with a Small Animal Veterinary Practice in the area who are looking for a hard-working and motivated RVN to join their team. Due to continued growth, they will consider a recent graduate or a Senior RVN.
· Are you looking for a new, exciting challenge within a friendly and supportive practice offering endless opportunities for further progression and development?
· Are you a qualified and an RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse / RVN or due to be soon?
*What we can offer:*
· Working a 4 or 5 day week, however part time may be considered
· Weekends are on a rota but there can be some negotiation
· Relocation package can be offered
· Fully funded CPD, Professional Fees and a Certificate
· Paid company sick leave
· 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
· A bespoke plan that will focus on professional development to support your areas of interest
· A starting salary of £24,000 to £32,000 depending on experience. A higher salary may be achieved if you were considered for the lead / head nurse post
· Working with a very experienced team in a practice that has all the new, state of the art equipment
· Varied caseload offering clinical freedom
· No OOH’s, overtime can be offered if you wanted it
This is an excellent opportunity to join a practice that that offers an excellent work / life balance. A friendly team with plenty of opportunities and the support around progression. There are also lots of work events, including days out, meals, BBQ’s etc.
If this position is of interest, please apply below. A dedicated consultant will then be in touch to give you more information on the practice and position itself along with details on similar roles nearby if you wish.
Job Types: Graduate, Part-time, Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
* Company events
* Free parking
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Relocation assistance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* RCVS (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.