Attention all KS1 Teachers! An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Year 1 class teacher to join our team on a full-time basis from April until the end of the academic year. This position is located in Grimsby and is perfect for anyone seeking to work in a ‘Good’ school as rated by OFSTED.
As an agency, Tradewind Recruitment is dedicated to finding the right fit for our schools, and we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic teacher who can bring creativity and energy to the classroom.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering engaging and inspiring lessons to a group of bright and eager learners. You will have a genuine passion for teaching and the ability to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
To be considered for this role, you should have a relevant teaching qualification, excellent communication skills, and a positive and proactive approach to your work. Experience teaching in KS1 is preferred, but NQTs are welcome to apply.
- Planning and delivering engaging and effective lessons to students in Year 1 that align with the National curriculum and the school’s curriculum
- Assessing student progress and using data to inform teaching and learning and set targets for students
- Collaborating with the school team to support student development and share best practices
- Providing a safe and positive learning environment for students, fostering a culture of respect and inclusion
- Communicating effectively with parents and carers about students’ progress and any concerns
The ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification such as QTS or PGCE
- Experience teaching in Year 1 and have a good understanding of the curriculum and assessment requirements
- Strong classroom management skills and the ability to create a positive learning environment
- A proven track record of success in the classroom, with the ability to raise standards and close the attainment gap
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a positive impact on students’ lives and foster a love of learning
- Be able to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of a diverse student population
- An Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a supportive and experienced team of teachers, as well as access to a range of professional development opportunities. This is a full-time role, starting as soon as possible, with a pay range of £130 to £199 per day.
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy working as part of a collaborative team, and would like to join a thriving and innovative school, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a cover letter to Tradewind Recruitment and contact Charlotte Johnson on or email to apply.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young people in Grimsby, be part of a growing trust of schools, and earn a competitive salary. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.