IMMEDIATE PERMANENT ROLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Start date- April 2023
End date- July 2023 (potentially will become permanent)
Pay- £120 – £150 per day
Hours- Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 15:30
Reed Education are currently supporting a one-form primary school in Cleethorpes with recruiting a teacher to cover maternity in a Year 4 class initially for two terms beginning in January 2023. There are options to be made permanent if there is a position after the temporary assignment comes to a close.
The school is one-form entry and there are around 25 children in the class. You will be responsible for planning and you will be entitled to a half-day PPA time. The children in the class are working at a variety of different levels, however you will have a TA and to support you.
The school would ideally like to take on someone who can commit to both full terms and who has recent experience teaching KS2 and who is dedicated to taking on whole class responsibilities. They would like someone who can attend staff meetings, training sessions and who can ideally lead a subject specialism.
• Planning lessons in Phonics, English, Maths and foundation subjects based around the National Curriculum
• Delivering lessons to a class of children using a range of stimulating and engaging techniques
• Marking work throughout the lesson and giving children feedback to check dependent on the school’s marking policy
• Summative assessment as necessary
• Attending staff meetings, training days and additional CPD
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the children, teachers, support staff and parents
• Differentiating lessons, bridging gaps and challenging high attainers, adapting as necessary
• Supervising breaktimes
• Deploying any support staff effectively within the class
• Strong behaviour and classroom management skills
• Understanding of safeguarding and reporting any incidents, disclosures or concerns to the designated safeguarding lead
• Experience of working in a school or nursery setting in the last 5 years (essential)
• QTS or PGCE equivalent (essential)
• Applications from both ECT’s and experienced teachers are welcomed
You will be paid a minimum at £120 per day for this role.
If you are interested in applying or for more information on any other long-term, short-term or general supply roles I currently have available, then please press the ‘Interested’ button or get in touch on .
All roles are subject to a clear, enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.